Thursday, 14 April 2011

XiXiLi Bra








I love XiXILI' designs!!


I can tell you for sure its by for the most comfortable bra I have ever had.
Or rather,I have 4 xixili bra for now and I have no complains and no regrets.

Why:



Because they are made such a way to fit you perfectly provided you allow the Sales Assistant of XIXILI to maesure and assist you and teach of which is a perfect bra for you.



XIXILI,its been around for couple of years now and I can say will go much higher and will penetrate into international markets accordingly in no time!


so head to pavilion,sogo or mid valley to check on XIXILI as mentioned!

Moreover the are having a campaign to donate your used bra and no longer need anymore for the poor nations ,so hurry up and you can also redeem rm 10 for your bra purchase with a successful exchange of bra!
**images are mine.copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment