Wednesday, 11 July 2012

ApronBay Express Gel Manicure

Express Gel Manicure and I choose ApronBay,Bangsar  to do the magic on my nails.

Before heading there,I made a call about 5 hours before for an appointment that evening and Ashley attended to my call rather warmly,and my appointment was set for the day.

                                 

          
Warmly welcomed by Erin ,a therapist /manicurist ,and I was ushered in to the area of globe shady lamps and tables and cushions,clocks and times of world and a luggage bag!

Viola,was I boarding a flight?It was an excellent feel to be in there,and I managed to capture a few shots and share it with you readers in case you might want a cosy and a very exclusive place to calm your mind from the hum drums of the daily life.


                                                                                       
As usual,now I had to choose my colour from the palettes given so I chose the bright red to represent my fiery feeling and well red is the safest colour for all occasion!

Ashley spoke to me here and there to welcome me,as I have been there before for Waxing services,she is a wonderful and a passionate soul ,did not fail but to keep me feeling comfortable,wonderful People Relations skill she has possess,and believe me you kind readers,that is an asset ,worth every penny spent there including their top notch services offered.

                                     
I enjoyed the concept as they have a rather unique and a very lively place which tranquilises your quenching soul,as for me from the melodrama of my quiching life.
cleared my cuticles,shaped my nails and buff them,also she used a product to neutralise the pH of my nail.


Erin worked on my nails like a magician,and gel polish is incredible because it was done as soon as she finished , it works when she works on my other hands,and I did not have to wait any further when she was done with the gel polish,that she finished it off with a cuticle oil,and for the first time,I walked out of a nail parlour feeling all cloud nine ,because I know my nails wont be ruined by the car keys or my purse.
my nails all bright and preppy
Priced at RM95. 

I am happy with the gel polish result and more happy with their warmth and services.
I will be back to have my gel polish removed ,which cannot be done using ordinary remover but to be back at apronBay and I am already looking forward to the next visit!
Apparently GEL Polish enables nail art and also french manicure!So there you go ladies.

Sample Set of Gel Nail Arts with the gel polish


Read more for their services  at their very own website:
ApronBay
Twitter 
Facebook

 Address

6-1, 1st Floor, Jalan Telawi 4, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone
            +6-03-2287 8081      
Opening hours:
11:00 am – 9:00 pm (Tues – Fri)
11:00 am – 8:00 pm (Sat & Sun)
11:00 am – 7:00 pm (Public Holidays)
Closed on Mondays













No comments:

Post a Comment