Sunday, 5 August 2012

My Ideal Bridal Shower is Horns

If I had bridal shower before my wedding, it would be strictly my closest girls and no moms or aunts in there yo!

I just wish it will be memorable,and of coz with lots of laughter and all the silly talks and deeds and crazy night that it might be,It might be too wild for mothers and aunts to be around.

Hens night out at a far away island ,with jolly good fun and all the dare be done that night,uh I am waiting for the hens night out !! xx




1 comment:

  1. One of my close friends forgot to get the invites finished in time and it turned into a huge problem! For the bridal shower we produced a scavenger hunt game and highly advise this to any one, it was incredible! We located a great bridal shower checklist and made some personalized invites and tank tops produced from this web page:
    www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com/gifts-favors

    ReplyDelete